Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Down To The Wire.

Hi all! So as you may know, I am scheduled to leave in 4 days for Rome, Italy, where I will be living until May 14th. (Yikes!)  While I'm there, I'll be taking 5 classes including Intro to Art History, Travel Writing, Wines of Italy (not joking with this one), Intro to Art Therapy, and an Italian Language class, with classes Monday through Wednesday. What a life.

There are so many things I have to do still, like pack, before I leave. How am I supposed to pack enough for 3 months in under 50 lbs? Not to mention packing in as much time with family and friends before I leave, I'm going to miss everyone sooo much!

If you check back with me every so often, I'll try to update you and let you know what I've been up to!

xoxo Erica

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I like how the top keeps changings with all out great blog name ideas.
    As far as packing under 50 lbs, I would suggest getting a second suitcase. Just an idea.

    xoxo gossip girl

    ReplyDelete